The countdown to Crisp-mas is on!
The benefits of outsourcing your marketing, last chance to apply for BBF funding, how could your business benefit from an outsourced marketing directory and seminar on podcasting 26th Jan.
‘In The Bag’ for December
Would you believe this is our last podcast of 2021? The countdown to Crisp-mas is on!
In this podcast we talk about…
1. How could you benefit from your own podcast?
2. Funding Opportunities: last chance to apply for BBF grants!😱If you are looking to increase sales, productivity or profitability through website design and development, brand work, CRM software integration and/or digital marketing activities, BBF can potentially grant up to £2500 towards this work.
3. New Website Launch: a new website for Whiterock. Whiterock is a specialist security company that protects organisations from their competitors and information gatherers. Partnering with clients from start to finish,
4. Blog Posts Of The Month
Other Blog Posts to Read
- 12 top tips for e-commerce companies during the festive period
- The four types of brand position
- Did Facebook’s outage affect you?
5. One more thing ‘In The Bag : Seminar – Get your marketing off to a flying start for 2022Join us for our next (free!) Lunch and Learn webinar on Wednesday 26th January from 12:30-13:30
In this power hour you’ll hear from Matt Crisp, CEO of Crisp Digital; Amy Sansom, Operations Director; and our guest speaker Sam Sethi, award-winning radio presenter and podcaster.
Our panel of experts will be sharing their insights on the topics of SEO and PPC, email marketing and automation and podcasting.
Merry Christmas! … Stay Safe!